Ask a question Report

Someone hacked into my yahoo account [Closed]

dprowess 6Posts Wednesday December 31, 2008Registration date April 21, 2009Last seen - Latest answer on Nov 23, 2012 10:27AM
Hello, please help me! someone hacked into my yahoo account and changed my password. is there any way i change get it back
Read more 
Answer
+16
moins plus
Dude
Relax all you have to do is look up on the web and look for the owner of yahoo.com tel him what happened or contact someone that
works for yahoo. It happened to me. any more questions
email me
Hunter

Kirsty- Dec 9, 2009 12:41PM
Hey Hunter. Im Kirsty I Was Wondering If U Could Get My Yahoo Account Back To Working Please?? Someone Hacked My Shit And I Need Help Please Help Meh!!!
Varu- Dec 30, 2009 10:51PM
Hi,
Someone hacked my yahoo messenger a week or two weeks back. Kindly is there any way to find out who did it and get their IP address from which it was hacked. Please i need you help. Lot of my personal things have been hacked.
Kindly help me out in this!
Thanking You
Varu.
Answer
+14
moins plus
To all those who have had their Yahoo account hacked, Greetings:

Kioskea cannot recover your account for you, but you can. This is how:

Send an email to Yahoo Account Security Department account account-security-help@cc.yahoo-inc.com mentioning the problem.

Just keep in mind that you have to be polite with your writing.

1. Provide them the details of the entire story.

2.Mention the time and date when you accessed your account for the last time.

3.Give the password that you last used to accessed your account.

4. Most importantly provide the all the information you entered when you register your account or just the information when you last updated your account.

5. Wait for the response, do not several times for they considere your messages as abuse and harassment. Be patient for you are not alone in this situation.

Good luck.

...:::SpiDeRzZ:::..- Jul 9, 2010 02:45PM
hi dear what you say about att.net ???? my all information is changed so what can i do please help me
Answer
+10
moins plus
Hello,
Go on yahoo support website : http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/id_password/edit-20.html
Best regards

Answer
+8
moins plus
hey can someone plz help me hack into my ymail account. i have alot of emails to get to and i dont know the pass. plz help. i am freaking out i need it quick!!!!!! email at Email Id removed for security if you can help( thats my junk email)

Answer
+6
moins plus
hello plz can you tell me how to acctive my account back because some one have hacked it pls tell me the solution of it

shetty- Dec 14, 2009 01:07PM
first enter ur id then click forgot ur password it anks ur secrity question ans it n chage ur passowrd tiz is the way u can get back ur hacked id back and use it
princess124131- Jan 13, 2010 05:35PM
Someone did this to my account also, but the changed my security question and now yahoo can't don anything to help me because I can't answser "my" security question...I've reported them to the yahoo abuse section, but what else can I do? Is there any way to recover the info that is in this account???
luckyali_01- Jan 21, 2010 12:02PM
hello .

some one hack my new_gallows_bird id password .plz tell me how can i get it back .
new_gallows_bird- Jan 21, 2010 12:06PM
hello

some one hack my pass words
kk- Feb 1, 2010 06:54AM
same trouble faced by me...in my case its worse....they hacked into my account changed my password and security question...used it to hack my orkut account...now i have no access to any one of these
Answer
+3
moins plus
HOW CAN HACK THE YAHOO WEB PAGE

WilfAkerlund- Feb 19, 2009 08:23PM
Im amazed and thankful to http://www.rayahari.com/hack-Facebook-passwords.php! This info will help protect me. hack into facebook account Password for hotmail account was found within a few days; the proof was clear as a bell, payment was quick and easy via PayPal. HIGHLY recomended. Thank http://www.milanorosa.com/how-to-hack-into-yahoo-hack-someones-yahoo.php for facebook hacking password extremely professional. efficient and accurate service. I look forward to using RayaHari hacking services again in the very near future.

BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in http://www.milanorosa.com

Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

England
sk- Apr 25, 2009 08:49AM
hi priya i can help you recover your account, dont worry its not a big issue,
contact me on this id Email Id removed for security
take care
SANDY- Jun 11, 2009 10:09AM
HI,I'VE JUST MAILED you,please help me with the password problem.i need to know someone's pass so that i can access to my own things in her mail,just to take them back

please help me as soon as you can
navpreet sk - Jul 9, 2009 11:07AM
some one hack my yahoo id but i change my passward now how can i do
nicey sk - Jul 10, 2009 05:11PM
Hi dude..

I need your help .can you please help get my id back .it was Email Id removed for security

Iam not able to get them back seems some useless took my id away..i need to get my id & da person who hacked my id & also do advice me da best way to give him da same punch back ..but this time he should regret ..well i know that person who did that ..thats y iam being so harsh on him..he has been a pain on chatt room for lot of women & others....

Thanks for you help in advance ..

Nicey..

Cheers
Answer
+2
moins plus
Hello,

Are you sure that it has been hacked??

Do you know your secret question .. ? try use options password recovery from that.

Otherwise send a mail to below account and explain your problem it is yahoo support itsf.group@yahoo.com ,

Answer
+2
moins plus
In case of a hacked account send a mail describing your problem to account-security-help@cc.yahoo-inc.com. If this doesn't help, call Yahoo: 1-408-349-1572, explain to a customer service person what happened. They will ask you to do certain things and then they compare your original info with the changed info. Within 24 hrs you should get your account back!

z- Jul 8, 2010 01:46PM
thank you, thank you! this helped
seed- Jul 21, 2010 08:30PM
just had recent experience.. my yahoo has been hacked. somebody's asking money from my contacts
scv- Jul 23, 2010 08:43PM
thankyou very much :) xx
aaaaa- Apr 25, 2011 05:12AM
this mail doent work
aaaaa- Apr 25, 2011 05:13AM
plss help me my yahoo account is hacked....
Answer
+1
moins plus
Hello

Try to use your secret question answer to retrieve your password..

otherwise send a mail to yahoo support :
itsf.group@yahoo.com , itsf.group@phreaker.net

good luck

Answer
+1
moins plus
Presumably Yahoo has a link that you can click if you forget your password? I'd say your only chance of recovering your account would be by checking that link and answering the security questions....

Failing that you aint gonna get back in.

Yoko- Mar 5, 2010 08:44AM
hi there. i lost my id and pass please help me someone hacked maybe...i tried to sign in but it doesn't work i am getting crazy...okay waiting forward...

my yahoo id is<gras>Email Id removed for security

thaanks...</gras>
ASLAM- Mar 6, 2010 03:53AM
PLS OPEN MY ID&PASWORD
daisy- Apr 11, 2010 09:38PM
including me please! daisy)Email id removed for security
mohit- May 1, 2010 05:21AM
hey its me mohit.........

guys my password didnt work pls help me..........

i need my id because its very important for me.....

my yahoo id is Email id removed for security

pls recover password...

send it to my another id Email id removed for security
adeel- May 14, 2010 08:43AM
hi there. i lost my id and pass please help me someone hacked maybe...i tried to sign in but it doesn't work
TO SEND ME MY YAHOO PASSWORD ID: Email id removed for security im waiting for you..........................................................................
Answer
+1
moins plus
Onle if this guy had an alternate email wtaching over his email he could use reset..Otherwise that cannot work
besides , what/which hacker would get in an email and only change the password...

If u like u can contact me at Email id removed for security

Answer
+1
moins plus
hi ayush,
for pass problem contact me on Email id removed for security
take care

Answer
+0
moins plus
my yahoomail id have been hacked how to be get back my id .

Answer
+0
moins plus
Hi.

Can you please help me get my id back..some one hacked my password ...my id was Email id removed for security

Please help me ..i will be greatfull & also if you can let me know how to find out who had hacked my password & is that any way i can teach him a lesson.

Thankyou in advance.

Cheers
Nicey

Arlashah- Jul 29, 2009 03:25PM
contact me by email i will solve ur problem
Answer
+0
moins plus
WELL AS THIS IS A SCAM ONE WAY OR ANOTHER I BEEN DOING THIS SEARCH ONLINE FOR OVER 3 YEARS AND SPEND HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS TRYING TO RECOVER SOMEONE MY ACCOUNTS THAT THIS PSYCHO PERSON STOLE AND CONTINUES TO STEAL EACH AND EVERY TIME SHE FINDS MY NEW EMAIL! SHE CLAIMS SHE HAS A PROGRAM BUT THEN AGAIN I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIND SOMEONE OR SOMTHING TP HELP ME!! GOOD LUCK WITH GETTING HELP!!

T- Dec 10, 2009 04:24PM
Hi I seem to be having the same problem. Some stupid bitch is sending my boyfriend stuff and it is all in my sent box.. what have you done to find out who it is
Answer
+0
moins plus
My account was also hacked in and i got an awesome book which told my how to get it back.
just go to www.thesecretofhacking.com and buy the book as simple as that

Answer
+0
moins plus
My yahoo mail account was showing some suspicious activities and after one day only i wasn't able to log into it. i tried searching for help on line but everyone seemed to just reach their hands into my pocket.Then finally i called a number which i got on Google 1800-896-7135. they are known as Techies365.These guys not even helped me getting me back into my e-mail but also showed me alot of things which were going wrong in the computer.Then they even fixed everything its been 2 months now....and my computer now works like a brand new and i absolutely have no problem with my E-mail accounts.
There numbers are ...1800-301-4807-.......1800-896-7135.
Try them they are Amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This document entitled « Someone hacked into my yahoo account » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.