Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

PDM.Invader (Loader)!!!!!!! [Solved]

Jack Rex 170Posts Saturday January 2, 2010Registration date November 25, 2011Last seen - Latest answer on Nov 15, 2011 11:30AM
Hello,
I keep getting a wierd error with Kaspersky anti - Virus. I've upgraded to 2011 from 2009. My problem now install a bit slow and the apps run a bit slow. but what is wierd is that everytime i ran an executable I get PDM.Invader (loader). and then it comes allowed. Is there a virus on my computer. Please help me.
Thank you.
Read more 
Answer
+2
moins plus
Hello,

If I may interrupt for a moment, running Malwarebyte was an excellent idea Gervarod!

However I submit that PDM Invader loader is a false alarm and Kaps often produces them after updates (Don't get me wrong, KAV is good software, a little heavy however and sometimes slows down the system).

So, I suggest that you relax, layback, have a cup of tea with a couple of crumpets and whisper: "God save the Queen".

Best regards
Jack Rex 170Posts Saturday January 2, 2010Registration date November 25, 2011Last seen - Dec 3, 2010 07:29AM
I told you already I've high regards for kaspersky, By the way, if you feel that a file may have a virus. Try virtualbox. install your os there. Then take a snapshot. then run that file. even if it is a virus it can be reverted in the virtual machine. Am I right ambucias or will there be any problem?
Ambucias 19573Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus March 27, 2015Last seen - Dec 3, 2010 07:34AM
No, no problema, there should not be a problem for as I wrote, it is a false alert which probably came with you last KAV dat update. Such false alerts are often reported on KAV website. KAV has a nice direct support link. I often e-mailed them and I got a personal reply.
billy- Nov 15, 2011 11:30AM
I like the way u said that ambucias im having trouble with same problelm pdm.invader buy only comes up when i l click windows 7 but downloaded a program that might of had virus small file 60kb but was an .exe and it only comes up when i open windows office on windows 7 and the program was auto clicker by garys hood thanks for ur time
Add comment
This document entitled « PDM.Invader (Loader)!!!!!!! » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.