Hello, I have a Acer Aspire 5570 -2067 model laptop.The problem is, it won't turn on. When I first plug it up to the charger the light is orange letting me know it needs to be charged , so i let it charge up . Then it turns green to let me know its charged. BUT , when i press the "power" button nothing comes on. It literally don't start up!Now , every now and then it will come on when i press the power button. n It stays on but once I turn it off...no telling when its going to come back on. Can someone PLZ help me?:(
Now ,I've Already try Removing the battery and draining the power method. I even took my whole laptop apart to find the CMOS battery n dis and re-connected it just in-case it may be stuck in hibernation mode. Which after doing that it came back on after pressing and holding the power buttom a couple of times. But when soon as i turned it off , that was it .LoL .So now what to do ? New power switch or what...?
- Acer Aspire 5570 won't start up!!!
- Acer 5750 won't start
- Acer aspire 5750 will not turn on
- I have an Acer 5100 laptop and it WONT BOOT! (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
- Acer Aspire One ZG5 won't boot up (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- My acer laptop wont start up!!! (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
- My computer wont go past the acer screen (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- My Acer Aspire E1-571G laptop not starting at all » Forum - Laptop
Actually all it needed was a new power button that i've already replaced now. So I've solved the problem and it works excellent ! But thank you anyway.!!!:D TC n Happy New Yearz!