Ras create phone failed error

Closed
raj - Nov 23, 2010 at 10:00 AM
 prashant1250 - Jun 5, 2011 at 10:17 AM
Hello,
i am rajendra, i have laptop with window7 os. I intalled kies following all rules. I was enjoying internet on my laptop with airtel in my phone, but after some days I failed to connect to the internet ,it shows an error after setting country and operator and clicking on connect icon. The error was"Ras create phone failed". Please solve my problem

6 responses

i am using samsung monte s5620. i am also had same problem
"Ras create phone failed" while connect internet to pc. but now i solve the problem. "TO AVOID THAT PROBLEM PLEASE CREATE ANOTHER INTERNET SETTINGS IN INTERNET CONNECTER IN THE SAMSUNG KIES APPLICATION.."

STEPS: GO TO SAMSUNG KIES=> internet connector => settings => create another setting and click connect button.

now, the internet will be connected.
no that also not work I have same problem but still its there so pls anyone help .
ignore kies and go to setting option your phone and then go to usb setting. set usb ASK FOR CONNECTION, then plug your usb and select PC INTERNET. now you can see internet willbe connecting your network notification area. now you can connect internet.

enjoy...............
i am using samsung wifi gt-s3353. i am also had same problem
"Ras create phone failed" while connect internet to pc. but now i solve the problem. only by change the connection name ... e.g..ppp or yyyyy any name ....in tethering(in internet connector ).. kept other setting as it is ....then click the ok=> click connect button
I am using samsung wifi gt-s3353. i am also had same problem
"Ras create phone failed" while connect internet to pc. but now i solve the problem. by changing the connection name e.g ... pp or yy in tethering( internet connector ).. set country and network provider .. then click ok button .. then click on connect button .... ... enjoy....
hi karthik,
im al;so using samsung monte and have same problem...
i shall try ur suggestion and get bak to u....thanks for the help
Aniruddha
see above what i've mentioned.
i am using samsung monte s5620. i am also had same problem
"Ras create phone failed" while connect internet to pc. but now i solve the problem. "TO AVOID THAT PROBLEM PLEASE CREATE ANOTHER INTERNET SETTINGS IN INTERNET CONNECTER IN THE SAMSUNG KIES APPLICATION.."

STEPS: GO TO SAMSUNG KIES=> internet connector => settings => create another setting and click connect button.

now, the internet will be connected.
If u r using Samsung kies go to settings uncheck all automatic start monitoring device,start automatic kais when windows start and all save the option close all reboot system and while starting kies from desktop icon right click on the icon and run as administrator this will work.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
For samsung kies.......
And Tata Docomo GPRS
Tethering settings are as follows........
APN Name-----TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET
Phone number-----*99#
Country-----other
Provider------other
ID----"leave it blank"
Password-----"leave it blank"
thanks
very helpful
problem is kiess cannot save the settings i put in...
so every time i restart kies, i have to put in all settings manually..
only then it works.