I have an HP DV7, I'm getting black screen, lights are on above keyboard, and lights blink above number keyboard and caps lock, any suggestions on how to fix this? Called Hp said it was a $400 repair I paid $650 for it. If it can't be fixed how do I get my data off my hard drive? I understand this is a on going problem with HP!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!
- Hp pavilion dv7 black screen
- Download solfware to fix blank screen on hp pavilion dv7-1245dx
- Hp pavilion dv7 1130us won't boot
- Hp pavilion has black screen problem (Solved) » Forum - Screen
- Hp tx1000 boots a Blank screen (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- Monitor won't come on for hp Pavillion dv7-1245dx » Forum - CPU
- HP Pavillion Entertainment PC black screen » Forum
- My hp pavillion dv5 has black screen problem » Forum - Windows
You can remove the hard drive from the laptop, purchase a USB external hard drive enclosure and use it to convert your hard drive to use with another computer. You must be careful to purchase the correct kind of adapter. There are two types SATA and PATA (also called IDE). Yours uses a SATA drive.