Samsung star wi-f touch screen isn't working

Solved/Closed
taylorswift Posts 1 Registration date Saturday November 20, 2010 Status Member Last seen November 20, 2010 - Nov 20, 2010 at 02:15 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Nov 20, 2010 at 04:31 PM
Hello,
i have samsung star wi-fi but something wierd happened (here is what happened):my phone battery was empty and i wanted to see something in it so i put my sim in my friend's phone (samsung corby) and while opening it her mobile asked for the phone lock so she wrote it and it is correct then asked her for pin code so i told her write the same as phone but it was incorrect so i have 2 attemp left so i wrote another one also incorrect so 1 attemp left and then i wrote it right and we entered when i got home i put my sim back and charged my mobile it asked me for the phone lock i tried to write it but it didn't respond and when it automaticaly lock i press the lock the touch screen works and then try again to write the phne lock the touch screen doesn't work..i don't think the proplem is in the touch screen i think the phone locked itself i don't think anyone wrote the phone lock (aspecially me) wrong three times then it locked itself.......but can anyone help me and tell me what to do fast please
thanks

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Nov 20, 2010 at 02:47 PM
Hi,

If its the mobile phone security code which is locked then sorry mate no help is provided for unlocking it here,if this goes to the sim then contact the sim network provider and they will guide you how to unlock it as puk code is required to unlock sim cards,

Thanks
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Nov 20, 2010 at 04:31 PM
Hello pcsces,
I concur! I could not have explained better myself!

Regards