Solved/Closed
mohamadissa - Apr 19, 2008 at 02:10 PM
 Amin0001 - Apr 7, 2014 at 03:22 PM
please send me all the drivers for the notebooke hp dv 6000
windows xp
thank you
Related:

48 responses

I need to know if you have xp installed or if vista is sill installed? If you have xp installed now I would suggest that you go to nvidia.com and if you know what kind of video driver and chipset you need you can download it from nvidia and it should install the drivers that you need like eathernet,smbuss,video,chipset and the rest of what you need to make your unit work...I have a pavilion dv6000 that came with vista home premium and I install windows xp pro and had no problem getting the system to install and then went online updated it right away, after installing xp pro I was missing about 7 to 9 drivers, no sound and etc, after I went online and did updates from microsoft I had to shut down and restart,then when it booted back up it found some drivers, after that I just went online to due sp3 update, then did a shut down and reboot, then after reboot I went to nvidia.com and found the rest.. hope this will work for ya.. it's hard to explain things through email, well hope to hear back
yukon93 Posts 5 Registration date Tuesday May 27, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 10, 2008
Jun 7, 2008 at 03:53 PM
Hey Chris... This is what you need to do ok.. Go to nvidia.com and select your video if ya know what your system came with?. If it was vista home premium I think that you need select the gforce series on nvidia and select operating system and then select I agree to terms and you should get the ethernet,sm bus,vga and the rest of what ya need,if you not go to hp.com, put in for drivers to download tab and select dv6000 and xp operating system and download the two drivers that you need, well this should work for ya...let me know if they did ok...hoope I was helpfull to ya..bye
hey I need same thing u need the drivers to work on my dv6000 laptopfor windows xp if u have fixed it please email me and let me no ok cya later
hi everyone

i am trying to downgrade my hp dv6000 notebook to windows xp can someone helpme out for installation of windows xp. I am getting hard disk not found error during installation. Also pls tell me any drivers need to be injected to the iso othe xp setup boot cd to detect the sata hard disk drive

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
yes I have converted my dv6000 to xp pro without any problems at all. I have all the drivers to make the unit work for ya. if ya want email me back and I can tell ya what to do. its pretty simple mine went very very smooth..ok c-ya
HI,

I need to downgrade my dv6767tx series (6000) to xp.
needs drivers for xp and as well as SATA driver to install XP.
Please mail me all the links and other useful information.
hi, I need help with the hp laptop xp change. can you give me instructions and where all the drivers are. thanks!
I'm getting ready to downgrade as well, if you have all the drivers for XP Pro I could really use them. Let me know what you can do for me. Thanks, Brian
whats up! I have been looking all around for the drivers for my laptop for a while can you help me. thanks
Hello,

Please send me the proceedure for reverse of vista to xp pro please.. I can't seem to get past the "can't find any hard drives on your machine" error like others. I have Windows xp 32 bit black version.
what kind of promblems are you have with the cd to boot from when u put in the cd rom? email me back with more info so I can try to help ya
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=228&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=1842155
yukon93 Posts 5 Registration date Tuesday May 27, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 10, 2008
Jun 10, 2008 at 02:46 PM
I can help just tell me what you are missing for drivers ok? thanks
all you really have to do is to disable SATA support in BIOS. Restart and run Xp installation again. That's it.
pls send me NETWORK CONTROLLER , ETHERNET CONTROLLER , VIDEO CONTROLLER { VGA COMPATIBLE } , HP REMOTE CONTROLLER , QUICK PLAY , BLUE TOOTH , USB DRIVER , this following drivers y needed for { hp dv6000 }
kindly send me these drivers to me it is very useful to me .............
Hello, I need sound drivers for my pavillion dv6000, can anyone plz help me?
Dear friends,
6000 series comes up with vista preinstalled , I think , u must want to partition ur hard drive,I tried with XP but as this series not compatiable ,lots of problem of drives.So I request u to format it with Vista only and then u can download all drivers from www.hp.com for vista.It will work properly.
Thanx
Hi....

if you are missing this drivers

Coprocessor
Ethernet Controller
SM Bus Controller

You have to install the Nforce driver from nvidia go to www.nivida.com and find the nforce driver for 550
Hi,
can anyone tell me where I can get the windows xp ethernet driver for my laptop hp pavillion dv6704tu.
HI!
I NEED ALL THE DRIVERS OF HP PAVILION DV6000.
ETHERNET CONTROLLER,COPROCESSOR,ETHERNET CONTROLLER,HP WEBCAM,SM BUS CONTROLLER,UNKNOWN DEVICE AND IEE 1349 BUS HOST CONTROLLERS.
THANKS!
hai,
i have installed windows xp in my preinstalled windows vista hp pavillion 6705 laptop..i have installed xp in D drive.
vista is in C drive.After installing xp ,i rebooted the system.It is directly boting the xp only...and im unable play audio files.it is diving drivers are not there..please can u tel how to solve this problem .....how can I get the audio drivers and graphis for the hp pavalion 6705 laptop..is there any way to use dual boot system(xp and vista) in preinstalled vista.......
please help me in this.......

thanks,
ramesh
Hi guys,
I ve just sorted out my own issue concerning my DV6500. However, am yet to get audio.. infact the audio device is not recognised. however for those that have Sata driver problem, please visit this site for a walk through of the issue. http://www.nogodforme.com/index.htm I hope am able to bring smile to someone and I also trust that someone can also help me out.

Alex,
jos, Nigeria
i have hv pavillion dv600 ram is 3 gb buit in windov vista hard drive 160 gb nvidia graphic gforce 1 gb tv card inside it remort wild screen 15/4 inch so I don hav web cam I can or cannot use cam from my mobile sony w580i how to use I need driver for ittt
No need for SATA driver
All you need to do is to disable SATA Native Support from BIOS / System Configuration / SATA Native Support.
(Disabling SATA Native Support may be necessary when a legacy OS, such as Win2000 and Win9x, is used)
For xp users before installing audio driver on hp pavilion dv6000 u need to install Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio
plzzz. send me drivers for dv6600.......