My HP laptop is running programs normally, but the bottom 0.25 inch of the screen is flashing white. The white light goes all the way across the screen, it flashes every 3 seconds, and is only white for half of a second. I scanned my computer and everything came up normal. Should I be concerned about this change in my computer?
- White flashing line on screen
- Monitor issue - flickering or waves » How-To - Monitor
- Acer aspire 4520 Laptop screen goes white (Solved) » Forum - Screen
- White screen of death on iPod Touch 4th gen (Solved) » Forum - IPhone
- Dell laptop black screen flashing cursor (Solved) » Forum - Screen
- Laptop screen jumpy white horizontal lines » Forum - Screen