My HP laptop is running programs normally, but the bottom 0.25 inch of the screen is flashing white. The white light goes all the way across the screen, it flashes every 3 seconds, and is only white for half of a second. I scanned my computer and everything came up normal. Should I be concerned about this change in my computer?
- White flashing line on screen
- White screen of death on iPod Touch 4th gen (Solved) » Forum - IPhone
- MY ASUS LAPTOP wont load windows black screen (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- My laptop screen keeps flickering... help! (Solved) » Forum - Screen
- Laptop screen jumpy white horizontal lines » Forum - Screen
- Black screen, white flashing underscort. HALP » Forum - Screen
This looks like a hardware problem with the video chip or the screen itself. If the laptop is under warranty I would contact HP.