Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

My ipod touch wont turn on [Solved/Closed]

jandangregbritt - Latest answer on Oct 6, 2012 04:46PM
Hello,
my ipod touch want come on, anymore. it will not even come up on the plug screen any longer,,any ideas please help i need to fix it for my son's birthday which is 2marr,,,,,i need to get him a ipod deck, but i can't if the iopd don't wok , please help me.
Read more 
Answer
+203
moins plus
Greetings

Another user, Crystal, had the very same issue as your. She solved it and a flod of thanks came showering on her. Here is what she wrote:

The way I did it is: I had my ipod connected to my computer and I pressed the critical button and the menu button simultaneously* and.... after 6-10 seconds BAM!!! iT WORKED LIKE A CHARM IN THE FIRST SHOT!

In other words, If your iPod won't turn on anymore, you need to reset it. Hold the sleep/wake button and the home button together for at least 10 seconds until the apple logo appears

Regards

whiteguardien- Jun 7, 2011 11:59PM
thank u so much i thought i broke it and my mum would hav taken it to an apple shop and made a right idiot of her self!!
zbeast7- Jun 9, 2011 10:47AM
god bless u it worked perfectly!!!
HMMM....- Jun 9, 2011 12:21PM
Thank u soooo much!!! it worked :D thank u!!
dd- Jun 10, 2011 03:20PM
OMG, thank you so much, I was using my ipod touch and took a picture, put it down and the next time I looked at it to charge it it wouldn't do anything and I thought it was broken. Now it is charging and I will be able to use it again soon. THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH
mart- Oct 6, 2012 04:46PM
OMG thank you so much!!! My parents would have gotten me in so much trouble and they would never let me see another ipod/touch/phonw/pad you name it if I broke this another time!
This document entitled « my ipod touch wont turn on » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.