Recherche
Ask a question Report

Cannnot open youtube [Solved/Closed]

patty - Latest answer on Jul 5, 2010 12:42PM
Hello,
I am not able to open Youtube site from the IE as well as Google crome, i get the error as page cannot be displayed, i have a wireless router and i have 5 frnds with me they dont have any issue with the site, i can browse any other site but the only issue is with youtube, and it was working fine 2 weeks ago and suddenly it stopped, tried almost everything but no luck, pls help.
Read more 
Answer
+109
moins plus
same poblem wid moi......EVERY single site will open but not youtube.....i watch niley episodes and am desperate!!!! my youtube just won't open......wen i first downloaded google chrome it worked fine for 1 day but the next day youtube wouldn't open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think u should delete the brouser and re-install it worked once......but not this second time......

Shams- Feb 22, 2009 10:53PM
Hello Dears
I have problem to open you tube because we have proxy protected any solution
Best regards
Shams
KATMAI- Dec 7, 2009 07:03AM
try to change the proxy settings first: open IE and then go to tools >internet options >connections select the automatic detect settings... then apply and ok.

if your using firefox: go to tools> options > advance > network tab then click settings and select the automatic detect settings then apply and ok.
joshua- May 15, 2010 07:18AM
why i cant sign in to youtube.. when i click sign in its. interupt..why??
Answer
+49
moins plus
try first by updating your browsers and Java,flash and shockwave:

Flash:

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Java:

http://java.com/inc/BrowserRedirect.jsp?locale=en&host=java.com

Shockwave:

http://get.adobe.com/shockwave

Then when you update them restart your browser and then open youtube:

http://www.youtube.com

Open cmd and then type ping www.youtube.com
and then restart your computer
open your browser to youtube.

Your Mission Has Successfully Accomplished

For More Programs tutorials and help please visit

http://www.thehproject.tk

Regards

TheHamzan6

Answer
+31
moins plus
I have IE8,Mozilla Firefox , you tube worked fine so many weeks suddenly it wouldnt open i even tried installing Chrome doesnt work either :(

i tried deleting the browsing history that includes the cookies - still doesnt work

i tried Vtunnel, it opened the page but woulnt play the video how many times so ever i try...

Does someone have a solution for me ? Thanks!

Answer
+23
moins plus
Delete the Youtube cookie and then block it -Problem solved!

Answer
+19
moins plus
in our country_iran_youtube is filter or blocked and i can not open youtube with antifilter.it has error i have flash player but it doesnot open.
my system:vistahome-ie 8-mozila-google chrome....
please help pleas help please helpme

Answer
+11
moins plus
helloww first u will write the website vtunnel.com .when the website will be open then u will write youtube.com in begin browsing.then youtube will be open..okkkkkkkkkk.

ali- Apr 22, 2010 10:11AM
hello thanks for your help but this site(vtunnel.com) blocked in our country(iran) for opening youtube
Answer
+11
moins plus
i used from safari 525 but youtube didnot open by antifilter

Answer
+8
moins plus
i used from safari532 but youtube didnot open by antifilter

Answer
+8
moins plus
doesn't work anywhere...

Answer
+7
moins plus
I could not connect to youtube .it was my Dlink 615 wireless router blocking it..I haven't figured out why yet

Jerry- Jan 18, 2010 04:38PM
Hi,

I have the same problem, but only with computers on LAN, not in wireless.

Any hint now?

I tried lotīs of configurations, none worked on the router, but I canīt see anything wrong with the computer...

Thx,

Jerry
Answer
+7
moins plus
This just might be the problem that you've got spyware/adware trying to block it. The same problem occured with me and I installed Spybot search and destroy. I ran a scan and cleaned some suspicious files. Restarted my PC and Youtube was accessible again \(^_^)/

Answer
+6
moins plus
remove cookies of youtube.com on your browsers and try again ^___^

Answer
+6
moins plus
i have an idya goto thsi side www.youtube.com.pk and it will be not open ok just jokeing no t plz zdon tmine if you haave mine
\

Answer
+5
moins plus
hello every body you can download hotspot shield its the best try it now

abyys- Apr 16, 2010 10:54AM
ohh i will try ty any way
abyys- Apr 16, 2010 11:00AM
hekow abbes kearn me how 2 use hotspot shirld
miss u all- Apr 16, 2010 11:03AM
hakow all i am abbyys and i wil not open canot open youtube again soryy all i will miss u all
Answer
+5
moins plus
youtube di'nt respond on my system, i faced this massage site is restricted

Answer
+5
moins plus
i know a web site on google and download it name hotspot shield search it you find it by yourself

Answer
+4
moins plus
not open the youtube website

Answer
+4
moins plus
well, i think i know the solutions:
1) if you open your parental control, just type youtube.com on the "can visit this website"

2)your java is outdated

3)your adobe flash player isnt updated

well, thats all :) i hope these can help ;D

Answer
+3
moins plus
The same problem.... IE just don't want to open www.youtube.com site. I can't play youtube videos even from googlevideo. Any other site and videos are working OK. Yesterday everything was OK.

Shahzad- Sep 11, 2009 04:38AM
Same problem. My Opera browser opens youtube but all other browsers including IE do not browse youtube. Can any one help to solve this problem.
Answer
+3
moins plus
hiiiiiiiiiii ihave same problem iam using ie8 but youtube player page was not opned! idont know why!!! after, i installed firefox it was so good!!.

1 2 Next
This document entitled « cannnot open youtube » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.