ACER 5235 EXTENSA LAPTOP

Closed
becki - Oct 21, 2010 at 06:12 AM
 Bradster - Nov 14, 2010 at 01:50 PM
Hello,
i have a acer extensa 5235 laptop+the wireless light at the top next to the bluetooth and power button does'nt lite up nemore. it does'nt seem to work and my laptop now starts up and launches start up repair but gets so far and sais ERROR; start up repair is offline. please can anyone help me?

Related:

2 responses

I have a Acer Extensa 5235 and it didn't come with a recovery disk, this is due to Acer creating a built in recovery system, Acer has a very advanced recovery system which is why I recommend it as a Laptop choice. Basically what you do is just shut down your computer, while its booting back up, tap F8 rapidly. A list of options will come up select ''Repair my computer'' You may do a System Restore, you may restore your Computer to factory settings, there is allot of options, also make sure you have an Administrator account or contact your Network Administrator to fufill the fix.

HOPE THIS HELPED! :)
sadgurl Posts 697 Registration date Thursday May 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 24, 2010 219
Oct 22, 2010 at 02:07 AM
Hi,

Do you have recovery disk?if yes then boot from them and restore laptop to factory settings having the mentioned issue solved ,else follow these instruction for creating the disk :

https://ccm.net/faq/2040-acer-pc-restore-to-factory-settings

Thanks