Ask a question Report

Wireless connected but no internet access [Solved/Closed]

Matang - Latest answer on Oct 25, 2012 01:27AM
Hello,
My wireless is connected but no internet access so please give the solutions.....Matang Gor...
Read more 
Answer
+304
moins plus
i HAD THE SAME PROBLEM TODAY. AND STUBLED ON THE ANSWER. PRETTY EASY TOO. CLICK ON THE WIRELESS CONNECTION ICON IN LEFT LOWER CORNER. OR OPEN THE NETWORK CONNECTIONS ICON. CLICK PROPERTIES ON THE WIRELESS CONNECTION... UNDER INTERNET PROTOCOL (TCP/IP) HIGHLIGHT IT AND CLICK PROPERTIES. MAKE SURE IT SAYS OBTAIN IP ADDRESS AUTOMATICALLY. WRITE DOWN THE NUMBERS YOU SEE BEFORE YOU DO THAT JUST INCASE IT DOESNT WORK. THEN SEE IF A WEBSITE LIKE GOOGLE COMES UP.. i HOPE THAT HELPS.

Ambucias 20700Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus May 26, 2015Last seen - Dec 24, 2010 05:14PM
Thank you Vinnybooba but it was not necessary to shout!
Regards
Bobbie- Feb 12, 2011 06:20AM
Thank You so much - I've been trying all morning to sort this problem out!
weezy- Jun 20, 2011 12:41AM
Thank you sooooo much. This is the simplest solution that actually worked. You saved me. Thanks again :-)
dev- Oct 25, 2012 01:27AM
tq very much
This document entitled « Wireless connected but no internet access » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.