I have a worksheet form in excel and I would like to copy the informaiton on the form to another sheet in a different workbook in excel as well.
I can write a simple macro or record to copy and paste the information over but the problem is that the first form has a field for ex First name and the text box has 4 cells merged together so when I copy that merged cell and try to paste it into the other worksheet which has 2 cells merged for the same name column it doesnt work.
Please help me how I can concatenate the cells together and paste it into the other one.
URGENT reply required
- Transfer data from merged cells in excel
- How to paste merged cells in excel from one workbook to another
- Copy value from merged cell to another in excel
- Excel - Transfering data for a spreadsheet to another » How-To - Excel
- Short cut to merge cells (Solved) » Forum - Excel
- Excel - Convert multiple rows and columns into a single one » How-To - Excel
- Excel - Extracting data from specified columns » How-To - Excel
- Excel - Retrieve data selectively from cells » How-To - Excel