I have a worksheet form in excel and I would like to copy the informaiton on the form to another sheet in a different workbook in excel as well.
I can write a simple macro or record to copy and paste the information over but the problem is that the first form has a field for ex First name and the text box has 4 cells merged together so when I copy that merged cell and try to paste it into the other worksheet which has 2 cells merged for the same name column it doesnt work.
Please help me how I can concatenate the cells together and paste it into the other one.
URGENT reply required
- Transfer data from merged cells in excel
- Copy value of a merged cells into another tab in excel
- How to carry over TEXT in merged excel cell to another sheet
- Creating Shortcut key to merge cells » How-To - Excel
- Short cut to merge cells (Solved) » Forum - Excel
- Extract data from specific cells in excel?? » Forum - Excel
- Need to extract specific XML data from a cell in excel » Forum - Excel
- Merging cells in excell » Forum - Excel