Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

Cannot login to facebook, only get blank page [Solved/Closed]

minime88 2Posts Monday October 4, 2010Registration date October 4, 2010Last seen - Latest answer on Oct 15, 2012 07:07PM
Hello,
When ever I try to login to my facebook page, I get the facebook logo, home, profile, Account & social, but underneath that I get what is Normally down the bottom of a page on fb, which is Facebook copyrite and then country, then on the other side, right side, I get
Advertise. etc etc, as I said everything that is normally down the bottom of a facebook page. Someone please help.
Thank you.
Minime88
Read more 
Answer
+14
moins plus
Hi, I had the same problem but my hubby just fixed it for me. Go to Tools and Internet Options. Click on Compatibility View and add Facebook.com. Also tick bottom box "Display all websites". I hope it works for you and anyone else having the same problem. It was very frustrating not being able to "like" or make comments.

Ambucias 19247Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus March 14, 2015Last seen - Dec 18, 2010 03:52PM
Hello Nino

Thank you and thank you to your hubby!
Em- Oct 15, 2012 07:07PM
I'm currently using google chrome, when i click on tools i cannot find that information, is there another way to do it other than the internet or do i need to use a different internet source.
What internet are you using?
Answer
+2
moins plus
Hey Hie,
You Are Using Safari 534.7 Web Browser. I suggest you to change Your Web browser and try to open your facebook account in Different web browsers..i think it might be work...the same problem is also facing by me...:)
Best Of Luck..
Regards:
Gaurav Joshi..:)

This document entitled « Cannot login to facebook, only get blank page » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.