Cannot login to facebook, only get blank page

Solved/Closed
minime88 Posts 2 Registration date Monday October 4, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 4, 2010 - Oct 4, 2010 at 12:32 AM
 Em - Oct 15, 2012 at 07:07 PM
Hello,
When ever I try to login to my facebook page, I get the facebook logo, home, profile, Account & social, but underneath that I get what is Normally down the bottom of a page on fb, which is Facebook copyrite and then country, then on the other side, right side, I get
Advertise. etc etc, as I said everything that is normally down the bottom of a facebook page. Someone please help.
Thank you.
Minime88

2 responses

Hi, I had the same problem but my hubby just fixed it for me. Go to Tools and Internet Options. Click on Compatibility View and add Facebook.com. Also tick bottom box "Display all websites". I hope it works for you and anyone else having the same problem. It was very frustrating not being able to "like" or make comments.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Dec 18, 2010 at 03:52 PM
Hello Nino

Thank you and thank you to your hubby!
I'm currently using google chrome, when I click on tools I cannot find that information, is there another way to do it other than the internet or do I need to use a different internet source.
What internet are you using?