Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

Driver for bluetooth at Dell inspiron 1525 [Solved/Closed]

shikha - Latest answer on May 29, 2013 03:17PM
Hello,
i would like to intall driver for bluetooth for my Dell notebook model no. inspiron 1525 having Window XP.
please respond sooner .
Read more 
Answer
+37
moins plus
Hi buddies,

It look hard to do but it isn't. If you do what I say you'll solve your problems with bluetooth at Inspiron 1525 runing Windows 7 easily.

a. Download the driver at Dell.com:
- 1. Go to http://www.dell.com.br
- 2. Click on the link "Drivers & Downloads" in the end of the site.
- 3. Select your model ("Laptops", "Inspiron Laptop", "1525") and confirm it.
- 4. Click on Network.
- 5. Download the "Wireless 355 Bluetooth Module (Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR)"
- 6. Save the file "R140135.exe".

b. Install the driver:
- 1. Execute the file "R140135.exe".
- 2. Open the folder "C:\dell\drivers\R140135\3100_216".
- 3. Execute the file "Setup.exe".
- 4. When the driver ask you to active your Bluetooth antena, click in "Cancel.
- 5. Open the folder "C:\dell\drivers\R140135\3100_216\Win32"
- 6. Execute the file "Inst.exe".
- 7. Click in "Next" button to begin the installation.

Note: When the software ask you to active the Bluetooth DO NOT CANCEL.

- 8. Open the folder "C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software"
- 9. Execute the file "BTTray.exe". The icon will appear in the system tray (next the clock).
- 10. Click with the right button in Bluetooth icon and turn it on.
- 11. The installation will continue automatically.
- 12. Click in "OK" button to finish

That is how I solve my problem with my Dell Inspiron 1525 runing Windows 7. It's working perfectly.

I hope it help you guys.

johnpaulolo- Mar 16, 2010 09:47PM
when i execute the ttray no icon appers in the taskbar
Aditya- Mar 19, 2010 06:07PM
where is network option in the site page????better try the www.dell.com site .. we have network option there. try it guys it will work..
niths- Jul 29, 2010 09:13AM
hi! pls help... when downloading drivers for dell inspiron 1525, with windows XP as the os, the file for bluetooth under "networks" is R161378. But on running this, it still asks me to press fn+f2 to activate the bluetooth. However, nothing happens on pressing Fn & F2 :-(
Pls help me. i want to know how to solve this problem for bluetooth on dell inspiron 1525 with windows XP...
thanx
rOn- Feb 8, 2013 10:49PM
it worked! kudos! thanks much!
Shail- May 29, 2013 03:17PM
Ok, Guys this works!!! Thanks to the great person who posted this. Let me add a few bits.Firstly the link he has provided will not give the file R140135.exe.It gives R161378. I don't know if this works as I googled for R140135 and downloaded that file which is easily available if you type on google . Next just follow the instructions but somewhere it will say bluetooth device found ,press ok to activate.Select OK but I got bluetooth not found after I pressed ok.Weird it seemed so I just pressed cancel.Then the installation finished. After that I just followed the instructions i.e. find BTtray.exe and after clicking it started installing the drivers.I then realised the bluetooth device not found was because the drivers were not installed before.
Answer
+13
moins plus
thanks

Answer
+9
moins plus
i need your help. i need this driver in my laptop

Answer
+4
moins plus
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Answer
+3
moins plus
how can i get bluethooth in my inspiron.1525 notebook

Answer
+3
moins plus
Hi

I have this problem : "I'm using Vostro 1510 Laptop. Whenever I boot my pc, it says new hardware found and ask me to install Bluetooth Peripheral Device Driver software. I tried with drive cd which i got along with the laptop. But its not working. Every time booting the pc, it will ask me to install the drive software. In the device manager, it shows Others>Bluetooth Peripheral Device and says This device is not configured correctly. "

It's a disaster : (

my device is not working properly, and i believe this service is necessary.

please help me .

thanks

Answer
+2
moins plus
i cant find bluetooth on my laptop i cant find the on botton on it so what can i do about it help me please belinda allen

Answer
+2
moins plus
i would like to install driver for bluetooth for my Dell notebook model no. inspiron 1525 having Window XP.

Answer
+1
moins plus
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! THE SOLUTION IS: http://en-us-support.belkin.com/... BELIEVE ME! END OF THE PROBLEM, I TRIED MANY SOLUTIONS IN THE INTERNET BUT HERE IS THE END OF MY SEARCHPedro

nicoleiceberg- Feb 21, 2010 02:27PM
I have installed the driver for my dell inspiron 1525, running Windows 7-32 bit. but it seems not helpful.windows explorer keeps restarting en no bluetooth found, this message keeps popping up.Please help
Answer
+1
moins plus
verediano's reply was great!!! yay!! my bt works again!!

Answer
+0
moins plus
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Answer
+0
moins plus
Answer
+0
moins plus
WIDCOM Bluetooth Software 1,4,3,4 versiyonunu yükledim ama çal??t?ram?yorum yard?mc? olurmusunuz.

Answer
+0
moins plus
i want to bluetooth driver for dell inspiron 1525

Answer
+0
moins plus
thinkes

This document entitled « driver for bluetooth at Dell inspiron 1525 » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.