i have hp pavilion dv6000 laptop. 2 years back i bought it . upto now it i won't get any problem but yesterday i installed vista OS and some of my softwares it woked fine. but when i try to install acrobat reader9.3.3 version suddenly my system hanged. i tried to restart the system by pressing power on button it is not turned on. the lights are on/off and the hard drive is not booting . it is restarting again and again. when i press the power button long time then only it is going to off.
For this i have tried fix it in several ways.
1. taken batory out and try to start.
2. tried to boot from cd drive
but the the pc is restarting continuously. the power on button and lights are turned on/off, on/off repeatedly.
I don't know what is the problem and
how to fix the problem.
Anybody please suggest me what is the exact problem and how to fix it .
- HP palilion dv6000 laptop continuous restart
- Is hp pavilion DV6000 laptop reliable (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
- HP Pavilion DV6000: Drivers Download » How-To - Laptop computer
- HP Pavillion dv6000 wireless problem » How-To - Laptop computer
- HP Pavillion dv6000 Graphic Card problem (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- The sound in my HP laptop just stop working (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
Thanks for your response. I already done as u suggested. but i'm not able to enter into bios. it is restarting with in 2 or 3 seconds at that time if i press 'del'or f10 i'm not able to enter into bios. hard disk drive is not booting. it is restarting again and again. if i press 'esc' button the power is 'on' hard disk not botingand at that time if i insert any bootable disk it is not booting.