- Enable wireless button HP COMPACT COMPUTER
- Compact notebook pc no wifi
- HP workaround for stubborn wireless button (Solved) » Forum - WiFi
- No wireless only stupid orange light! (Solved) » Forum - WiFi
- Compaq Presario - Workaround for stubborn wireless button » How-To - Laptop computer
- How to enable integrated webcam on a computer » How-To - Hardware
- HP laptop lights up, but screen stays black (Solved) » Forum - Screen
A friend of mine has an hp-g56 and he wasn't picking up a wireless signal. Most wifi devices have a wifi switch but i couldn't find one on his laptop, but one of the keyboard function keys (f10, f11, or f12) has a wifi icon on it (pic of an antenna emitting signals) and the LED was yellow. When i pressed and held it for a second or so, it turned blue, and wifi then was enabled. Not what i was use to as my toshiba has a switch, that displayed a yellow LED when wifi is enabled.