Recherche
Ask a question Report

Micromax q75 watch video in Full screen [Solved]

Peeths - Latest answer on Sep 29, 2010 07:30AM
Hello,
I bought micromax q75 recently, but when i try to play a video its not coming in full screen, is there any wat that i acn view the video in full screen
Thanks
Peeths
Read more 
Answer
+19
moins plus
press * while playing the video.. by the way what kind of format does it support i mean i know its mp4 and 3gp but when i converted my HD quality videos in to these formats it doesnt work on the phone by the way i have the same one q75. and i wanna ask you that do you face any problems with the track ball while using java app. like opera mini and nimbuzz and all?
Peeths- Sep 16, 2010 07:01AM
Hey ... that worked , pressing * while playing , but i guess it happens only if the video is as same reslution as the phone .

As of now I didnt face any tracker ball issue with any Java app . I have been using this for Opera mini which is based on Java .. didnt see any issue till now . and the facebook java app is not working correctly, it is not able to get logged in :( .
Baloo- Sep 23, 2010 02:03PM
Thanks Nic...Pressing * is working but #5 is not the solution for Q75...
pro- Sep 26, 2010 08:36AM
Thanks buddy its working with * Button. Thanks for that.........:)
Add comment
Answer
+7
moins plus
press * button while playing video it switches to full screen
Add comment
Answer
+3
moins plus
Hi there,

It depends how was the video converted from origin,the size and resolution ,try pressing on #5 key when video is being played.

Thanks
Peeths- Sep 10, 2010 01:32AM
Hey .. Thanks for the comment , I tried pressing #5 but it didn't work. Also I have tried playing vieos with many resolution and also the videos taken from my mobile phone ... the result is the same ....... There should be some way around to make it full screen ........ Trying to figure it out .... :)
Add comment
Answer
+2
moins plus
* button is used for screen zoom mode for q75
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
hi want to watch video in fuul screen then ............

play the video and then click.....*/u

and enjoy the full screen video
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
jst press d * key aftertht u vl get video in full screen
Add comment
Answer
moins plus
Just press Alt U and you can watch in full screen ...enjoy!!!
Add comment
This document entitled « micromax q75 watch video in Full screen » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.