Micromax q75 watch video in Full screen

Solved/Closed
Peeths - Sep 9, 2010 at 02:05 AM
 bala - Sep 29, 2010 at 07:30 AM
Hello,

I bought micromax q75 recently, but when i try to play a video its not coming in full screen, is there any wat that i acn view the video in full screen

Thanks
Peeths

Related:

8 responses

press * while playing the video.. by the way what kind of format does it support i mean i know its mp4 and 3gp but when i converted my HD quality videos in to these formats it doesnt work on the phone by the way i have the same one q75. and i wanna ask you that do you face any problems with the track ball while using java app. like opera mini and nimbuzz and all?
Hey ... that worked , pressing * while playing , but i guess it happens only if the video is as same reslution as the phone .

As of now I didnt face any tracker ball issue with any Java app . I have been using this for Opera mini which is based on Java .. didnt see any issue till now . and the facebook java app is not working correctly, it is not able to get logged in :( .
Thanks Nic...Pressing * is working but #5 is not the solution for Q75...
Thanks buddy its working with * Button. Thanks for that.........:)
press * button while playing video it switches to full screen
closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Sep 9, 2010 at 06:30 AM
Hi there,

It depends how was the video converted from origin,the size and resolution ,try pressing on #5 key when video is being played.

Thanks
Hey .. Thanks for the comment , I tried pressing #5 but it didn't work. Also I have tried playing vieos with many resolution and also the videos taken from my mobile phone ... the result is the same ....... There should be some way around to make it full screen ........ Trying to figure it out .... :)
* button is used for screen zoom mode for q75

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
press alt button during play
hi want to watch video in fuul screen then ............

play the video and then click.....*/u

and enjoy the full screen video
jst press d * key aftertht u vl get video in full screen
Just press Alt U and you can watch in full screen ...enjoy!!!