Monitor display turned upside down

Solved/Closed
Nioce21 Posts 12 Registration date Thursday September 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 11, 2009 - Updated on Jun 8, 2017 at 05:40 AM
 Mauriciourrea - Apr 8, 2019 at 05:48 PM
Hey there,

I'm having an acute problem concerning my monitor. The display has turned upside down and I don't know how to set it the right way. Can you please help me coz it's very disturbing!

Hope to hear from you soon...
Related:

36 responses

thanks a span. wabatsira muZimbo
Control Alt and arrow in the direction you want your display :)
mrslash Posts 159 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 9, 2009 45
Feb 4, 2009 at 11:44 PM
hi Nioce21,
yes the above solution is right but it can also be fix by the means of the menu on the screen itself dear so just adjust it and u will be fine ;-)
Thanks also from me, exactly the same thing and I'm so uncoordinated its been driving me crazy!

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
omg thankyou soooo much!! my mum was going to kill me for doing that to her laptop!! phew!! thankyou again!! :):):) :DDD xxxxxxx
if it wasnt for ur outstanding knowledge of the computer and technology our buts woluld be hanging frm a sealing in a dungen over hungry lions waiting to divour us dude ur the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks so much. Fixed the monitor screen that was turned upside down. Ctl+Alt and arrows for the direction you want. Very satisfied. Grateful for helpful individuals.
Hello,
\i did this by accident too. To get out of it, press Ctr, Alt, and 8 with the up arrow on on your number keypad. Hope that helps!
press ctrl + Alt + uparrow
Thx it was a cool answer
You can also make use of the hotkeys to change the rotation of your screen

Press CTRL+ALT Gr+Up/Down/Left/Right arrows
thanks. you made my day.
You can also uninstall the display driver then reboot the machine...
THANK YOU!!!! This helped undo my kids' playing on the computer!
My montior display is upside down. Can you help?