i am using sony vaio E series "vpceb16fg".. while i use recovery discs to restore the C partition to factory settings, the system came back to grub loading page.. now i am unable to enter into windows. i tried those assist buttons and f10 , f8 keys too.. it wont help me to get into windows...
can u pls send me some suggestions to overcome this problem..
- To recover my vaio lap to factory settings..
- Recovery button for sony vaio e series
- Vaio e series format without CDs
- To recover my Sony vaio laptop to factory set » Forum - Laptop
- Sony vaio laptop Restore factory settings (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
- Restore Sony Vaio laptop to factory setting (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
- ACER PC Restore to factory settings » How-To - Hardware
- Restoring VAIO laptop factory settings » How-To - Hardware
Alt + F10 works a treat. Thank you very much Jack4rall.