I can no longer left-click using the touchpad button on my laptop. The actual touchpad works fine, and so does the right click button. I use the touchpad button quite frequently, so this has become very frustrating. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I have tried shutting my computer down and removing the battery, and I have also tried removing the powercord. Neither worked.
I have an Asus notebook, Vista 64-bit.
I'm not very computer-savvy, so please keep that in mind when you reply. Thanks!
- Touchpad left click not working
- What is a touchpad lock button
- Asus laptop touchpad left button problem
- Vaio Touchpad right click button isnt working » Forum
- Hp left click button not working help! » Forum - Hardware
- Touchpad Left Click Stopped Working (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
- HP Pavilion - Synaptics touchpadV6.3 leftclick not working » How-To - Laptop computer
- Toshiba satellite mouse pad stopped working (Solved) » Forum - Keyboard