I can no longer left-click using the touchpad button on my laptop. The actual touchpad works fine, and so does the right click button. I use the touchpad button quite frequently, so this has become very frustrating. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I have tried shutting my computer down and removing the battery, and I have also tried removing the powercord. Neither worked.
I have an Asus notebook, Vista 64-bit.
I'm not very computer-savvy, so please keep that in mind when you reply. Thanks!
- Laptop touchpad left click not working
- Sony vaio left click not working
- Touch pad's left button is not working
- Synaptics touchpadV6.3 leftclick not working (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- Vaio Touchpad right click button isnt working » Forum
- Hp left click button not working help! » Forum - Hardware
- ACER TOUCH PAD & LEFT CLICK NOT WORKING (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- Touchpad Left Click Stopped Working (Solved) » Forum - Laptop