Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

Problem in voice chat

janu - Latest answer on May 29, 2010 11:25AM
i am working on new version of messenger but voice server is not working at all when i click the call icon on the left side of the chat box th e dailling starts with no voice of ringing tone but after 30 to 40 seconds the call disable with the messege "we were unable to place your call please try again"
This problem is coming for last three days. Can you help me please as my mic and speakers are working perfectly i checked them.
Read more 
Answer
+0
moins plus
when chatting the voice not active
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
we cannot hear the voice through webcam which we are contacted person.the contacted person cannot see our picture through web cam.
Add comment
Answer
moins plus
I suggest you should move with the times and and switch to real voice chat .. but from your phone. i mean not to call someone but to actually have chyrstal clear voice chat similar to text chat using your phone. Just download Rocketalk to your phone and use it. I have my whole family- around the world on in. Coolest part- we leave one message that all of us can hear as a group or do private messaging. Can send video messages too. All of it from my phone. never have to go near a computer ever! http://www.rocketalk.com or from your phone http://m.rocketalk.com

Make sure you have data/GPRS/Internet on your phone. Use unlimited plan.. gives best speed :)
Cough- May 29, 2010 11:25AM
Sorry we cant all afford rich stuff.
Add comment
This document entitled « problem in voice chat » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.