My problem its my disabled facebook account,

Solved/Closed
joeba Agires - Aug 15, 2010 at 03:56 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jan 4, 2011 at 07:26 AM
Hello,
yes I don't understand how to make my facebook account not disabled, and I'm so sorry my engilse its not good as well, so please anwer me how.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Aug 15, 2010 at 04:01 PM
Hello,

Your Facebook account was disabled. You probably received a warning from Facebook team telling you that you infringed the rules. If not account may have been hacked.

All the explinations are here to help you.

https://ccm.net/faq/49584-what-to-do-when-your-facebook-account-is-locked-or-disabled

Regards

P.S. Facebook, no doubt, sent you a few warnings about it. If not your account has been hacked. Again all the answers are in the above link.
Hello,

I received a warning from Facebook stating that one of my photos has violated the terms of use. So there are no second chances given and a personal account would be disabled after receiving a warning despite it being the first time of violation to terms of use? When I tried to log in to my personal account on the same morning, it was disabled. It's the first time happening. However, I have important information saved in the inbox of my personal Facebook account.

Is there any ways that a disabled personal account can be retrieved?

You can email me at hotmail.com, I need help because the information in my inbox is important.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jan 4, 2011 at 07:26 AM
Hello Shan,

Sorry, it's absolutely impossible. Once an account is disabled for violating the terms, all contents are deleted, just the disabled skeleton is left.