I cant able to see video in my samsung s 3310

Solved/Closed
asho - Aug 11, 2010 at 08:08 PM
sanage Posts 3 Registration date Saturday October 4, 2014 Status Member Last seen December 6, 2014 - Oct 4, 2014 at 03:10 AM
Hello,

i cant able to see video in my samsung s 3310.. I converted the vdo into mp4 fromat and also by 3 gp format. but certain vdos are showing like unsuported files. can anyone help me on this ,

Related:

5 responses

Blocked Profile
Aug 12, 2010 at 05:13 AM
Dear Asho,

You make sure that the files are supported on the specific mobile phone but if you see that the supported format do not play on it, there might be some error on the application and hence you should have it restored to factory settings to get the problem solved.

Thank in advance.
Thank u so much its really work.
yaa... I agree.... it really works
GADGETS ADDICTED
Sep 1, 2010 at 02:22 PM
hey dude... its simple. sometimes the version is not specific relating the extension or the format of 3gp or mp4. I don't know abt mp4 but I have an ans for running the vid. thru 3gp format. istall "FREE 3GP VIDEO CONVERTER" AND DOWNLOAD THE VID INTO THE LAST OR THE GIVEN 4TH OPTION OF THE 3GP FORMAT.
for samsung s3310 you should install the new pc studio. Then copy the converted video files to phone via pc studio, it will ask for converting the files. Click on yes. Now you have done.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
sanage Posts 3 Registration date Saturday October 4, 2014 Status Member Last seen December 6, 2014
Oct 4, 2014 at 03:10 AM
I did not want to wonder into hypothical questions. How lucky he is, he now has both and only possible solutions!

sara