Delete facebook urgent

Solved/Closed
cha cha - Jul 28, 2010 at 09:48 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jul 29, 2010 at 05:48 AM
Hello,

i forgot my password and my email and I want to delete my facebook acct. imediately

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Jul 29, 2010 at 05:48 AM
Hello Cha Cha

Please login to your Facebook profile and deactivate it.

Your account will be deactivated for two weeks, and if you DO NOT USE FACEBOOK IN ANY WAY during that period, your account is permanently deleted.

I REPEAT: Your profile isn't deleted right away! You must NOT log in to, or interact in any other way with Facebook for at least two weeks, as it will cancel the deletion request. That includes NOT logging in to Facebook using any client (like the iPhone app or IM:s like Pidgin), NOT clicking embedded Like-buttons on other websites, NOT logging in to other services using Facebook Connect (like Digg) etc etc.

Hey, while your're at it, delete all your browsing/forms history and cookies as well, to minimize the risk of accidentally using your account!

Regards
Blocked Profile
Jul 29, 2010 at 05:40 AM
Dear Chacha,

You could actually contact the Facebook Support to see what's the matter and also they could help you gain access back to your account. But if you feel like you have to get the account deleted permanently, please get through the instructions below to solve the matter.

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=16929680703

Thanks.