I've connected my laptop to my TV using and HDMI cable and everything appears to be working well other then the fact that when the picture is displayed on my TV, it only fills a small porting on the screen in the middle. How do I get the picture to show on the whole screen? I've tried the adjustments on the TV but it doesn't seem to work. My guess is it has to do something with the laptop settings. Any helpe anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.
- Full screen on my TV when connected to laptop
- How do i expand a movie played on my laptop to fit my tv
- How to enlarge tv screen from laptop
- No Sound on TV through Laptop (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
- No sound on tv when i hook up my laptop. HDMI (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
- Laptop sound on TV with HDMI cable (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
- TV HDMI connection to laptop no sound » Forum
- No sound on tv when connected to laptop » Forum - Laptop
when you connect to an external display it probably uses the same resolution as your computer by default. when you connect to a tv, go into your computer configuration an increase the screen resolution to that of the external monitor and it should fill the screen
Thanks for all the help, I was actually able to resolve it through Sony. It was just the drivers that were installed on my computer. Sony had me update my drivers through their online help and everything seems to be working just fine now.