I have a Sata Portable hard 250 GB, disk that working good before. now I have a problem the computer can detected it but I can't access to the file inside. the folder partition name also change to "Local Disk (:L)", not the name I rename before.
Everytime I try to open or explore the file and this msg will come up :
"L:\is not accessible.
The request could not be performed because on an I/O device error."
I have a very important file inside and I don't want to to lost it.
please help me what I should do.
- Drive not accessible
- Hard disk not accessible
- L: is not accessible
- No hard drive detected » Forum - Laptop
- Pen drive is detected but not accessible (Solved) » Forum - Pen drive
- Hard disk not detected (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- 500GB Seagate SATA hard disk not detected » How-To - Hard Disk Drive
- External USB Hard Drive doesn't show up in My Computer (Solved) » Forum - Hard drive