I have a Sata Portable hard 250 GB, disk that working good before. now I have a problem the computer can detected it but I can't access to the file inside. the folder partition name also change to "Local Disk (:L)", not the name I rename before.
Everytime I try to open or explore the file and this msg will come up :
"L:\is not accessible.
The request could not be performed because on an I/O device error."
I have a very important file inside and I don't want to to lost it.
please help me what I should do.
- Hard Drive detected,but not accessible
- External hard drive inaccessible but detectable
- Drive not accessible
- Second Hard Drive not recognized (Solved) » Forum - Hard drive
- SATA Hdd not detected while installing windows 7 / windows 8 (Solved) » Forum - Hard drive
- PS3 - Access to the Media Server is not allowed.... » How-To - PS3
- Western Digital hard disk not being detected » How-To - Hard Disk Drive
- Sony Vaio - Smart failure predicted on hard drive » How-To - Laptop computer