Sony Vaio bluetooth problem

Solved/Closed
Unite66 - Jul 16, 2010 at 02:34 AM
 kaushik24 - Sep 3, 2015 at 10:46 AM
Hello,

Ive search online and come up with no answers so please can you help me. My latop sony vaio ,model vpceb23fm, OS: windows 7 home premium 64 bit, will not detect my bluetooth headsett or bluetooth phone, the bluetooth is built into my computer, program is (WIDCOMM bluetooth Software, Broadcom Corperation) The laptops brand new just out on the market in
mid june. bluetooth never detected my deviceses, my phone detects the headsett and linked easyly, headsett is logitech

your help is appreciated.

Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jul 23, 2010 at 06:31 AM
Dear Sir,

You should have your bluetooth driver installed in order to get free of the trouble and the task completed. Please get to the below provided address in order to have the driver download.

https://www.sony-asia.com/electronics/support?subpage=detail

Thanks in advance.
golfer10 Posts 1 Registration date Monday July 20, 2015 Status Member Last seen July 20, 2015 1
Jul 20, 2015 at 08:20 PM
Bluetooth gets knocked out...Happens all the time when there is a Windows Update.
Step #1 - Go to Start - Click on "Shut Down"...wait 20 seconds...restart with start button. Bluetooth will not load.
Step #2 - Go to Start - Click on "Restart" - Bluetooth will be loaded again.
No need to reload drivers
reinstalling the bluetooth driver software for previous version from sony solved my problem of instability of bluetooth after installing windows 10