Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

Win7 keyboard problem Two letters at a time [Solved/Closed]

r15 - Latest answer on Apr 29, 2013 07:21AM
Hello,
I'm using hp lap top that my sister dropped water on it ! it stopped working for a while but when it start to work again certain letters were missed up ! when i press one letter 2 letters appears! when i press n it comes nh , when i press h it comes nh ! , and also with
b , when i press it it comes bg , and when i press g it comes bg ! and also = is =' , and + is +" !! it's like the opposite or something! so what should i do ?
Read more 
Answer
+4
moins plus
Let it dry out for a day or two. Then test again. Most keyboards can be replaced - look on ebay for replacement keyboards.

Good Luck

lol- Aug 16, 2010 01:01PM
Same problem, bg is b and nh is h and =' is = and +@ is + and on num lok 5 is -5 ='(
lol- Aug 16, 2010 04:05PM
My problem was solved! If it was like my problem, instead of water got sprayed it was a foam like substance. If it was foam like, then wait a day or so, but if it was water, then i think your keyboard is dead....
r15- Aug 27, 2010 06:25AM
My problem is solved too ! after 1 month -_- the weather was soo hot and so is my laptop , so i don't know maybe the heat let it evaporate? the point is , it worked \o/
Edward- Apr 24, 2013 09:07AM
Yeah, I'd just like to comment on this: Today I spilled a little water on my keyboard, and suddenly when i typed letters like A it would appear ahrc and so on, but then I figured that the water might ruin electric signals, so I used my moms hairdryer on it (lol), but it evaporated the water, and now everything is fine. Just try it before ir starts to rust.

I have a Razor BlackWidow, it worked for me.
I hope it works for you all.
louisd- Apr 29, 2013 07:21AM
same problem split beer down it , need to buy a new keybaord
Answer
+2
moins plus
problem solved (y) see above

This document entitled « win7 keyboard problem Two letters at a time » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.