PC Mightymax v9

Closed
whmeyers Posts 3 Registration date Friday April 4, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 6, 2008 - Apr 6, 2008 at 11:49 AM
 kevinl - May 10, 2008 at 10:26 AM
Hello, I think I made a mistake when I was updating windows or trying to find out why Windows explorer was not working right. I downloaded this pc mighttymax v9 , then I decided to uninstall it and it REFUSES TO GO AWAY! Only thing I can do is END TASK everytime I turn on the laptop to make it stop working. Any suggestions?? Willi
Related:

2 responses

mrslash Posts 159 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 9, 2009 45
Apr 7, 2008 at 12:12 PM
Hi Whmeyer!! Make ur choice @ this site https://www.google.mu/search?q=pc+mightymax+v9+uninstallation&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&gws_rd=ssl

It really might be useful, as MIGHTYMAX contains MALWARE.. :-/
Don't feel too bad. PC MightyMax is total garbage and and the company is mighty crooked to say the least. I finally had to contest the charge through Amex and expect a full refund. Hope others read this and decide not to purchase their spyware and crappy product. BEWARE BUYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!