Bsnl modem DNA-A211-I ppp username reset prob

Closed
chennaibsnluser Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday June 30, 2010 Status Member Last seen June 30, 2010 - Jun 30, 2010 at 11:37 AM
 Alex Abraham - Jan 8, 2015 at 11:52 AM
Hello,

I have been using this modem for the past 18 months. Since the past 2 months I have a problem. The PPP Username gets reset to multiplay automatically. I have to go and change the user name and password and it works for the session. Then when I switch off power, it gets reset to multiplay automatically. Could you please provide me with a permanent solution for this?

Thanks,
Raj

4 responses

i am also using same modem. I also had faced same problem. actually it is hardware problem. u have to change the modem. go to bsnl and explain. in my case they replaced the modem. ( mind u I replaced the modem thrice for this same reason).
Even I am facing the same problem for the past few months. When I called the technical suport, they said its the problem with the DNA-A211 router and I need to go for a new router. I am not too comfortable with this solution.
Blocked Profile
Dec 29, 2010 at 04:01 AM
Hi,

If technical supported answer that the router needs to be replaced then you must follow them else the issue will be pending .

Good luck
I am facing the same problem . Can you explain the reason for this cause