Ask a question Report

I need to change the language on my computer [Solved/Closed]

mani - Latest answer on Apr 22, 2013 02:54AM
Hello,
pls help me to change the language,everything is coming in arabic which i dont understand i need everything to be in english.
thanks
juhi
Read more 
Answer
+40
moins plus
go to control panel nd go to regional nd language one nd look for the language you want i didnt put one step in here but i think yah smart enough to know what to do

Xtrenity- Jun 8, 2010 11:02AM
Pray tell, how is anyone supposed to know if it's in a different language?
kristy- Jun 11, 2010 09:59PM
Thanks! This helped me a lot!
indrajeet from india- Jul 18, 2010 09:59AM
thanks its workss
Low- May 6, 2011 12:48PM
When I was signed onto the Internet, I clicked on tools (for my computer it was in the upper right), The at the the drop down, I clicked on Internet Options, and in appearance I clicked Language. The only problem is figuring out what your language is, in the language your computer is set on. For me English was Engels. Took a while for me to figure that out. Good luck...I was so frustrated until I finally figured this out...as there were a bunch of places that I had changed the language, but it did not resolve the full problem, till I did this.
Answer
+10
moins plus
my pc is now frence .. i need it to be english .. i dont know what happened

adrian- Apr 11, 2009 10:35PM
please help me to change my computer language
bautista- Mar 15, 2010 09:48PM
Hello

please i need help
how do i change my computer from english to sapnish-
Answer
+9
moins plus
If you have Windows XP Home you can NOT change the Language. You must buy a new copy with the language you want. Sorry.

Antny_Onthelio- Aug 2, 2010 05:05PM
thanks for your suggestions, i'm grateful.
Answer
+5
moins plus
For Vista User, you have to re install the Operating system and when prompted to choose language during the installation, you must choose very carefully before proceedidng with the installation.

Another step is: go to Control Panel and go to Regional and Language. Then choose the language you want, then click Apply or Finish.

Hope this will help you.

Answer
+1
moins plus
yea me to every thing is arabic help me solve it...

Answer
+1
moins plus
elow thanks for the answer now i use it perfectly.....see u soon at Email Id removed for security

This document entitled « i need to change the language on my computer » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.