How to recover encrypted hidden folder

Solved/Closed
julian_srm - Nov 26, 2008 at 09:11 AM
honey05 Posts 1 Registration date Monday October 8, 2012 Status Member Last seen October 8, 2012 - Oct 8, 2012 at 03:12 AM
Hello,

How to recover encrypted hidden folder in win xp pro... Please help me to recover my data..
Related:

5 responses

INSTALL FREECOMMANDER SOFTWARE AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE THE HIDDEN FILES WHICH UR NOT ABLE TO VIEW.JUST OPEN THE FOLDER AND COPY,PASTE THE FILES U NEED...THAT IS IT.
Thanks, I installed FREE COMMANDER and it was helpful. I am able to work on the hidden folder now. I copied all the contents of hidden folder to other folder. Deleted the hidden folder. Then renamed and copied the other folder to same location as of hidden folder. Things are back to normal.
this was very helpful to me. many thanks.
leosanxin > Amit
Dec 22, 2009 at 02:49 AM
How can I open Locker01.flk. Can u help me, thank!
Rajeev Ranjan
Dec 26, 2009 at 04:11 AM
hai frnd I want to recover some files and folder from my drive .pass me some software which is free downloaded from internet and able to recover the data from my drive
ok
Just Go To Run adn Type Regedit
so follow this:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/MICROSOFT/WINDOWS/CURRENTVERTION/EXPLORER/ADVANCED/FOLDER/HIDDEN/SHOWALL.
then change 0 to 1
restart computer
the commander is true a commander thnx guys .. :P
honey05 Posts 1 Registration date Monday October 8, 2012 Status Member Last seen October 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 at 03:12 AM
thank you soooooooooooooooo.............................. much.I got my sweetheart's photos back.It's my heart...............thanks a lot sir.
Vikram Sehgal
May 3, 2010 at 02:47 PM
guys just leave all the things...
just install free commander from here...
https://download.cnet.com/FreeCommander/3000-2248_4-10500723.html
after this u will see your folder with the name of CHKDSK001
open it and copy all the data and paste it another folder & thats all.

its really works
thnks a lot man
u r great
it really works
Hello Vikram Sehgal. Thanks a lot my dear. You saved my time and data. Thanks a millionon Free commander really helped me a lot
hello

Just download any full version copy of folder lock with similar version of the one your using, example Folder lock v5.7.5 or something like that. Then just Install it. Then let it run automatically after the installation. You will be prompt to login using a new folder lock user id and folder lock registration key. You can use this

FolderLock User ID: NewSoft15805
FolderLock Registration Key: 221281703

After you have entered the information above, follow the programs procedures until registration is finish. Start folder lock and when the program ask for the password, use the folder Registration Key stated above

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
just enter the u r folder name in address bar