My internet is connected but I cannot connect to the internet with Safari or IE. I have reset browser to default settings, uninstalled McAfee, disabled firewall, ran winsocksfix, and checked for any malware. It's like something is blocking any internet connection through the port. Any suggestions?
Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0
- Internet connected but no web pages load
- Internet connected but webpages won't load (Solved) » Forum - Internet
- Connected to internet but web pages wont load (Solved) » Forum - Network
- Internet connected but web pages not loaded » Forum - Antivirus
- Internet connected but won't load pages (Solved) » Forum - Viruses/security
- No web pages displayed but connected » Forum - Network