My internet is connected but I cannot connect to the internet with Safari or IE. I have reset browser to default settings, uninstalled McAfee, disabled firewall, ran winsocksfix, and checked for any malware. It's like something is blocking any internet connection through the port. Any suggestions?
Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0
- Internet connected but no web pages load
- Internet connected but webpages won't load (Solved) » Forum - Internet
- Internet connected but browser not working (Solved) » Forum - Internet
- Connected to internet but web pages wont load (Solved) » Forum - Network
- Page cannot be displayed msg in IE & Mozilla (Solved) » Forum - Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage (Solved) » Forum - Internet Explorer