The ff error message appears when I try to install Kingdoms:
"Kingdoms requires Medieval II: Total War to be installed."
yet I already have it installed in Drive C under Program Files, any advice?
- Error : Kingdoms requires Medieval II: Total
- Epson Stylus printer - Maintenance Required » How-To - Printers
- Error with iTunes 64-bit » How-To - iTunes
- Unknown CPU Detected Bios Update is required » Forum - CPU
- CMOS CHECKSUM ERROR - DEFAULT LOADED » How-To - BIOS
- Certificate error navigation blocked (Solved) » Forum - Windows