The ff error message appears when I try to install Kingdoms:
"Kingdoms requires Medieval II: Total War to be installed."
yet I already have it installed in Drive C under Program Files, any advice?
- Error : Kingdoms requires Medieval II: Total
- Counter Strike - Fatal error "available memory less than 15 MB" » How-To - Counter Strike
- Monitor Gets No Signal / Computer Won't Boot (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- Cmos checksum error » How-To - BIOS
- Error 491 » How-To - Android
- Certificate error navigation blocked (Solved) » Forum - Windows