The ff error message appears when I try to install Kingdoms:
"Kingdoms requires Medieval II: Total War to be installed."
yet I already have it installed in Drive C under Program Files, any advice?
- Error : Kingdoms requires Medieval II: Total
- Epson Stylus printer - Maintenance Required » How-To - Printers
- Requirements of god of war 3 for pc (Solved) » Forum - Software
- Xvideoservicethief download error » Download - Copy / Extraction
- Cmos checksum error » How-To - BIOS
- Error 491 » How-To - Android