The ff error message appears when I try to install Kingdoms:
"Kingdoms requires Medieval II: Total War to be installed."
yet I already have it installed in Drive C under Program Files, any advice?
- Error : Kingdoms requires Medieval II: Total
- Kingdoms requires medieval 2 total war to be installed
- Problem with installing XP on Acer Aspire (Solved) » Forum - Windows XP
- Epson Stylus printer - Maintenance Required » How-To - Printers
- MESSAGE: The requested operation requires an elevation » How-To - Windows Vista
- Requirements of god of war 3 for pc (Solved) » Forum - Software
- CMOS CHECKSUM ERROR - DEFAULT LOADED » How-To - BIOS