The ff error message appears when I try to install Kingdoms:
"Kingdoms requires Medieval II: Total War to be installed."
yet I already have it installed in Drive C under Program Files, any advice?
- Error : Kingdoms requires Medieval II: Total
- Epson Stylus printer - Maintenance Required » How-To - Printers
- Adobe Flash Player trouble - Internet EXP 8 (Solved) » Forum - Software
- Check the compatibility of a game online » How-To - PC
- Office - The feature you are trying to use (Error 1706) » How-To - Office Software
- Itunes 64 bit problem (Solved) » Forum - Programming