Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

How do I get my keyboard back to normal [Closed]

fishtalk 14Posts Sunday June 6, 2010Registration date June 24, 2010Last seen - Latest answer on Jun 22, 2010 04:11AM
Hello,
Just a friend just reinstalled xp Pro for me and now the keyboard is Strange.???????
A is Q and Q is A....Z is W and vis versa M is and @ is altGr 2. Also all the symbols under the numbers are all over the place..... all this is really tiring to type with.
How do i change the keyboard back to NORMAL,,,, Please keep it simple as I'm new to windows
Thanks
Read more 
Answer
+2
moins plus
It seems your friend did not change the keyboard language to change it into your language and to save me writing it all down go to this site and follow the instructions.
http://www.conversationexchange.com/resources/keyboard-language.php

fishtalk 14Posts Sunday June 6, 2010Registration date June 24, 2010Last seen - Jun 21, 2010 03:22AM
Thanks but It didn't work.... In the dialog box I have Spanish and US
In the language bar bottom right of screen too.
But I cant get the little keyboard symbol.... which at one point before I changed
the OS from Dutch to Spanish, I managed to get. At that point the language bar was EN
with the little key symbol and the key board was normal..... but since then.
Any other Idea's.
mrrigga 197Posts Wednesday May 5, 2010Registration date ContributorStatus July 14, 2010Last seen - Jun 21, 2010 04:09AM
Have you got Num Lock on turn it off or press Ctrl+Alt+Fn together
Check in Regional and Language Options. Start-control panel-regional options- languages-text services and input languages-details in settings make sure your default input language is correct and in installed services that your keyboard language is correct and delete any others.
fishtalk 14Posts Sunday June 6, 2010Registration date June 24, 2010Last seen - Jun 21, 2010 08:59AM
Thanks again but windows is too complicated for me....
Think I'll stay with bits of paper stuck on the keys and buy another Mac when I can afford it.
mrrigga 197Posts Wednesday May 5, 2010Registration date ContributorStatus July 14, 2010Last seen - Jun 21, 2010 03:02PM
It is very simple follow instructions
fishtalk 14Posts Sunday June 6, 2010Registration date June 24, 2010Last seen - Jun 22, 2010 04:11AM
Yeah, But the instructions don't work
This document entitled « How do I get my keyboard back to normal » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.