Sims 3 Cheat (iPhone)

Solved/Closed
toriaprihoda Posts 6 Registration date Tuesday June 15, 2010 Status Member Last seen June 19, 2010 - Jun 15, 2010 at 10:41 AM
 Alikat - Nov 2, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Hello Everyone,

I found out about a pretty useful and cool cheat, but it is only for the iPhone. If you decide to use it you will receive $500.00 every time you do it.

Here are the directions:

1. you need to be in your home.
2. touch the three dots in the circle at the bottom left of your screen
3. touch the Help & About option
4. scroll down and touch the Gardening Tips option
5. when you are in Gardening Tips gently shake your screen
-you will see a large green dollar sign (or simoleon sign) fall down your screen and your bank account will increase by $500.00.
-you can repeat this as many times as you want and go in and out of it as many times as you want!

The only problem is I was only made aware of this after I received an update from my apps. So I am not sure if this works automatically for everyone.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask :)
Good Luck!
Victoria P.
Nyack NY

Related:

6 responses

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Jun 15, 2010 at 11:33 AM
Hi mate,

Thanks for sharing the cheats,

Cheers
toriaprihoda Posts 6 Registration date Tuesday June 15, 2010 Status Member Last seen June 19, 2010
Jun 15, 2010 at 09:21 PM
Your welcome :)
I tried shaking it while I was in the Garden tips and nothing! :(
hi :) I have the sims 3 for iPhone/iPad and I did the same thing but the simeleons won't fall down. and I haven't received any updates from my apps. what should I do?
toriaprihoda Posts 6 Registration date Tuesday June 15, 2010 Status Member Last seen June 19, 2010
Jun 19, 2010 at 10:03 PM
Hey Biodi,

I'm sorry it didn't work. I guess that answers my question though, you definitely need the update for it to work.
Why don't you try to plug your iPhone into iTunes on your computer and update that way. Then see if anything happens?

If it doesn't please let me know. In the mean time I am going to try to find some other ways to get the update to work. I will let you know if I come up with anything else.

Thanks,
Toria
omg thnk uuu
THIS STILL WORKS! just keep shaking and it will give u $500

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
thank you so much. I think there found some wrong answers out there but Im finally glad to have found this WORKING one!
again thank you
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks