Ask a question Report

Magic jack password/email [Solved]

Debbie - Latest answer on Mar 8, 2015 02:53PM
Hello,
We received a Magicjack from a friend. It has run an update and is asking for login/password that we don't know. How should we go to work to find out what it is in order to use the magic Jack again? (it was working fine before the update).
Thanx.
Read more 
Answer
+21
moins plus
my majick jack has already registered but i forgot the e-mail address and password used
denies I am going- Mar 8, 2015 02:53PM
I downloaded Majicjack but I can't use it because it's requesting for email and password how do I go about fixing it please I need an Answer
Add comment
Answer
+4
moins plus
Hi Debbie,

In order to use magicJack at this time u need to know the E-mail address used to register that MagicJack.

You should contact your friend and ask him to tell you the E-mail address and the password for majickJack....and later u can change that E-mail and Password.

Regards,
Arush
Add comment
Answer
+4
moins plus
Greetings,

We are terribly sorry but Kioskea cannot help you to recover your lost password.

The reasons are explained in this link:

http://en.kioskea.net/faq/9201-why-kioskea-does-nt-help-to-recover-lost-passwords

Best regards
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
I have received a majic jack from a friend but i have forget the password
Add comment
This document entitled « Magic jack password/email » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.