Even though the network is recognized, Windows will not connect since it can not find a certificate - it can not validate identity. Any help out there?
- Windows XP won't connect to D-Link DIR-601
- Windows XP - No Internet connection after SP3 Update » How-To - Windows XP
- Not able to connect to internet by wireless (Solved) » Forum - WiFi
- No Internet connection after XP SP3 Update (Solved) » Forum - Windows XP
- Can't connect to internet (Solved) » Forum - Network
- D-link DIR-615 won't connect (Solved) » Forum - Network