I have an Emerson Tv I'm using as my computer monitor. Everything works but the sound. It's hooked up with a HDMI cable and I also plug in a speaker cable in to the green outlet on the back of the computer and then to the corisponding red and white plugs on the tv, So what am I doing wrong or need to set up to make it work?
- Emerson Tv as a Computer Monitor... Sound?
- Watch tv computer to emerson tv
- Emerson tv used as computer monitor
- Using my Sony Bravia TV as a second monitor » How-To - Hardware
- No sound on LCD TV - Desktop HDMI connection (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- No Sound on TV through Laptop (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
- No sound on tv when i hook up my laptop. HDMI (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
- Lg monitor stays in power saving mode help me (Solved) » Forum - Windows
You need to find a way to turn on the sound input port. Right now it is defulting the HDMI input. Consult you TV manual to see if it's even possible on the TV..