I have an Emerson Tv I'm using as my computer monitor. Everything works but the sound. It's hooked up with a HDMI cable and I also plug in a speaker cable in to the green outlet on the back of the computer and then to the corisponding red and white plugs on the tv, So what am I doing wrong or need to set up to make it work?
- Emerson Tv as a Computer Monitor... Sound?
- Connecting emerson tv LE290EM4 to laptop no audio
- Linux emerson tv
- Using my sony bravia tv as a second monitor (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- No sound on LCD TV - Desktop HDMI connection (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- No Sound on TV through Laptop (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
- Connecting a PC to a TV set - audio issues » How-To - Hardware
- No Sound on TV through Laptop » How-To - Laptop computer
You need to find a way to turn on the sound input port. Right now it is defulting the HDMI input. Consult you TV manual to see if it's even possible on the TV..