SAMSUNG S8300 USB Cable

Closed
Roger - Jun 3, 2010 at 08:15 PM
 Roger - Jun 3, 2010 at 08:20 PM
Dear Sir,

I'm planning of ordering online a 3 in 1 samsung s8300 charger and that includes Wall Charger, Car Charger and "USB Cable Charger" is what they say. The seller puts a NOTE that it may need a software or driver for some to function and is sold separately. My main goal of buying that item is aside from the charger is also the USB cable so I can at least transfer data/files like images or videos from my SAMSUNG MOBILE Phone into my laptop without having to remove the battery and memory card and put it in my usb reader slot into my laptop everytime I wanted to. I don't need the internet modem on my phone as I know we can use that to route the internet into the laptop as I already have cable internet at home. My main goal is just to transfer files from my samsung phone to my laptop. So, I guess my question is If I purchase this item, will I be able to achieve that goal even without the driver or software of some sort, because basically I bought my cp unit second hand and it didn't come with the USB cable and charger. Thank you so much and please advise.

Roger...
Related:

1 response

By the way, the name of the item that I would like to purchase on amazon.com is PREMIUM USB ADAPTER POWER KIT FOR SAMSUNG S8300 PHONE... please reply... thanks..