My print screen button on my toshiba does not work! I have tried using ctrl, alt and FN but none of these seem to work. the button says 'prtsc' and then undearneath it says 'sysrq'. I have tried pressing the print screen button, then going into paint/word and clicking paste, but none of these work!
Please help, I'm desperate!
- How to print screen on toshiba satellite
- How to print screen on Toshiba laptop
- How to print screen on toshiba c855-1j2
- Laptop - Print Screen key stopped working » How-To - Windows
- Print Screen / Screen Capture (Windows, Mac OS X and Unix/Linux) » How-To - Screen capture
- Toshiba laptop screen not working (Solved) » Forum - Screen
- My laptop Toshiba wont work (black screen) (Solved) » Forum - Screen
- Toshiba Satellite - Cursor is not responding » How-To - Laptop computer
Hey. My laptop is Toshiba, too. Just click the PRTSCSYSSRQ button and then open Paint [etc.] and then paste it. Done.
print screen has not worked since DOS days. What it does is copy whats on the screen you can then paste that image into PAINT