HP Keyboard buttons not rsponding

Solved/Closed
Mjc-Motors - Nov 12, 2008 at 06:50 PM
 CACAVISION - Jun 27, 2013 at 08:25 PM
Hello,
I have recently bought Hp Pavillion m9365 uses Vista computer but after 1 week the side buttons for email, internet, search etc dont respond (left side of the keboard) and neither does the cd functions buttons on the right side of the keyboard) work
I have restored it and then they work but when shut down and start up again they dont work again HP said they take around 4 mins to kick in due to separate drivers but now they dont work.
Also the numl ock caps scroll indicator that lights up blue when pressed on keeps dissapearing too and I have to keep going into recovery manager to reinstall each time the ON SCREEN CAPSNUMSCROLL LOCK INDICATOR
PLEASE HELP AS I DONT KNOW WHATS CAUSING THIS
My keyboard is wirelss and the volume and sleep buttons do work the othe side ones simply dont respond when pressed my keyboard S/N is CZ75010901

regards
Mark
Related:

3 responses

Apparently, taking out the battery, pressing the power button for a few seconds, and replacing it will reset the
motherboard, this works on DELL laptops, but I thought I'd post now for others who, like me, don't know the
right place to go to find an answer.
yup, that was it

i had the same problem and removal and replacement of the battery solved it :)
Nasir Mahmood
Oct 18, 2009 at 08:20 AM
Thank you very much it solve my problem I really thank you for this act of kindness