I just bought a new computer with Wndows Vista. I have a HP Laserjet 1200 seires printer that my computer cannot seem to recognize. The printer was given to me....worked well with my very old compueter (?)....so I don't have a disc to intall it to my new computer. I'm not very computer savyy and don't know what to do. Any suggestions out there?
- My new computer does NOT recognize my printer
- My new autocad software does not seem to recognize my network printers
- Computer suddenly didn't recognize printer » Forum - Printer
- My Windows XP not recognize any memory device (Solved) » Forum - Windows XP
- External USB Hard Drive don't show up ... (Solved) » Forum - Hard drive
- Monitor Gets No Signal / Computer Won't Boot (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- My new computer will not recognize my printer (Solved) » Forum - Office software
I have a acer lap top that dont recognize my dell printer
I have a LaserJet 1200 that works just fine with Vista. Go to this site and download the PCL5 driver. Then install it and plug in the printer.