I just bought a new computer with Wndows Vista. I have a HP Laserjet 1200 seires printer that my computer cannot seem to recognize. The printer was given to me....worked well with my very old compueter (?)....so I don't have a disc to intall it to my new computer. I'm not very computer savyy and don't know what to do. Any suggestions out there?
- My new computer does NOT recognize my printer
- My new computer will not recognize my printer (Solved) » Forum - Office software
- My computer doesn't recognize iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch » How-To - iPad
- My Computer won't recognize external HD (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- My computer doesn't recognize my ipod (Solved) » Forum - IPod
- Computer is not recognizing headphones are plugged in (Solved) » Forum - Audio
I have a acer lap top that dont recognize my dell printer
I have a LaserJet 1200 that works just fine with Vista. Go to this site and download the PCL5 driver. Then install it and plug in the printer.