Sims 2 Installation

Closed
Frankie - Nov 8, 2008 at 09:30 AM
 Q - Jun 18, 2009 at 12:51 PM
Hello,

I need help with installing Sims 2 Seasons on my mac (I hope this is the right place).

When I put the disc into my computer, it is not detected - nothing comes up on my desktop or finder (I have checked settings and its supposed to come up in those places). If I put any other disc in, it works (and shows up in finder and desktop).

I've updated all the software and my computer has the minimum requirements stated on the box of the game. On the box it also states 'This game has technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some disk and virtual disk drives.

I've installed expansion packs before and this has never happened.

Please help I would appreciate it loads! Thanks
Related:

25 responses

hi iam so sorry but u cant install sims 2 can u help me iam a bit stuck can u help me if u dnt help I will get so cross because I have just had a bad week just pls help me just to clear my bad thoughts away thank u. can u pls emaill me or write 2 me back later thank actally I would want u to email or write 2 me now when I mean now I mean now thanks
What download disk number 2 ?
ok so I bought a collection of sims2 then I install sims2 glamour but it said that I needed to install sims2 so I did that then I played sims 2 becauase I was too excited duh every kid is excited so then my dad told me to try to install the other collection of sims 2 so we tried but when we installed it then I cant play then we tried the other but we dont know if disc 2 works or not becuase I did not try it only disc 1 so actually I could only play sims2 but I dont know about disc 2
how to instal the sims 2

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
sieon Posts 2 Registration date Sunday June 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 15, 2009 2
Jun 15, 2009 at 08:30 AM
check our here for sims 2 installation
http://downloadanystuff.org/search.htm?cof=FORID%3A11&hq=&newwindow=1&num=20&q=++sims+2&cx=001143695666484381039%3Aimjllqf2gco&sa=Search&newwindow=1&cof=FORID%3A11&newwindow=1#1383