i have a COMPAQ Evo N610c 2000 window xp laptop. the back light on the laptop im guessin has went out or somethin.i can still see the screen and everything but i have to be in alot of light to actually see anything and the background as to be a bright color to see as well. i dunno what is wrong with it one day it was ok and the next u can hardly see only if you are real close to the screen or in bright light sometimes. please can someone help me solve my problem because getting real close to the screen or having light shine onto the laptop is rather getting annoying and is hurting my eyes. please can someone help.
- The backlight on my laptop wont work.
- Hp laptop keyboard suddenly stop working (Solved) » Forum - Keyboard
- Laptop wireless internet not working... (Solved) » Forum - WiFi
- Laptop screen blank when switched on (Solved) » Forum - Screen
- Toshiba Laptop doesn't start up. Black screen (Solved) » Forum - Screen
- Toshiba satellite mouse pad stopped working (Solved) » Forum - Keyboard
This is a problem with the backlight or the inverter that supplies power to the backlight. This is NOT something you can fix yourself. You need a well qualified tech to fix it. It might cost upwards of $120 US.