Upside down screen display

Solved/Closed
gerry - Updated on Jun 8, 2017 at 05:29 AM
 norm_du_partie_communiste - Nov 10, 2017 at 02:16 PM
Hello,
My screen displays upside down! I run Vista on a Toshiba Satellite laptop. On two of the three user profiles set up, the screen now displays upside down and the mouse operates in reverse directionally! My daughter cannot remember how she managed this creativity so I'd be very grateful if anyone knows the solution. Not sure if it is a Windows option on something on the Laptop.
Thanks for your help
Gerry

70 responses

My little maltese sat down on my keyboard and next thing I know screen is upside down. Thank G-d for you!!! I did what you said and it worked immediately!!!!!!!!! Thank you soooooo much!!!!
press ctrl+alt+up button at the same time
Thanks mate. Banging the keyboard didn't work. She's only 11 months as well.
just press the ctlr+alt+up arrow on the key board

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
just press the ctlr+alt+up arrow on the key board
hp batteries Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday July 6, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 6, 2010
Jul 6, 2010 at 08:13 PM
Thank god ,After I see your words
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jeez, can't thank you enough. again this happened courtesy of my 3 year old son. thought I had a virus too ! =)
this worked for me..... thanks so much....ive been with my laptop for so long.... life savers.
Thank you so very much! I thought it was the work of some weird viruses when my laptop's screen display became upside down. Thankfully, I came across this article.

Thanks, you're a great help :)