Upside down screen display

Solved/Closed
gerry - Updated on Jun 8, 2017 at 05:29 AM
 norm_du_partie_communiste - Nov 10, 2017 at 02:16 PM
Hello,
My screen displays upside down! I run Vista on a Toshiba Satellite laptop. On two of the three user profiles set up, the screen now displays upside down and the mouse operates in reverse directionally! My daughter cannot remember how she managed this creativity so I'd be very grateful if anyone knows the solution. Not sure if it is a Windows option on something on the Laptop.
Thanks for your help
Gerry

70 responses

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! MY MUM WOULD HAVE BEEN ON MY CASE IF SHE FOUND OUT!!!
HEY IT DOES WORK SO THANKS
Please, I need your help. the screen of my laptop is inverted. I really need your help.

Regards,

Raji
nawhh, it doesnt workk.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
OMG! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, Bazzza!!! I was one step from going to the asylum.
Upsidedowndisplay
May 6, 2010 at 02:37 AM
I had this problem too - the ctrl + alt + up arrow worked for me. Thanks so much!!!!!!
i have window vista operating system some time if you swtich it on it will not display any thing in screen I need your help I have check the memory but still is miss behavior so that what cause that please help
It worked for me thank you....
you need to go on control panel and go om display.
YEs, thank you so much for that tip. BUt I founf that I had to use the rght side ctrl + alt+ up. The keys are set up Alt then Ctrl. So just do the CTRL frst then ALT then Up. tThank you. You just saved me the trip tp the geek squad.
Thank you! I love you! I was scared it was stuck
thanks I was soo scared this was gunna last forever :L
thank u mate I was gettiing dizzy standing on my head
Thank you so much you saved me a lot time
ctrl, shift and escape but you must hold it down
such a stupid useless feature
thanks every one. if works
you are my hero!!!!
thanxx..!
Thank you so much