Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

Green screen in youtube [Solved/Closed]

nader - Latest answer on Oct 9, 2012 11:25PM
Dear all,
each time iam trying to run a clip on youtube i got a green screen and nothing appeare from the clip and i tried from another tubes it is working properly
appreciate your help
thank you
Read more 
Answer
+1498
moins plus
its not graphic's card problem.to solve just follow these simple instuctions: first go to youtube.com ,choose a video to watch.when it start to loading press pause ,press right click on the video and untick on the first tab a choice that says hardware acceleration.thats all.enjoy your old youtube!

mike1- Jul 2, 2010 07:58AM
this worked!
onewingedangel326- Jul 4, 2010 11:40AM
this worked for me too. i use firefox and my adobe plugin was outdated so i updated it, that didnt work. checked the drivers, all good. amazing something so simple can do that.
exosphere- Jul 14, 2010 06:33AM
Thnx, I've been trying to fix this all day.
broskiiiii- Oct 9, 2012 11:25PM
this did not work for me
Answer
+47
moins plus
it is related to flash installation
rgds

Answer
+0
moins plus
ohhh gosh......it worked........thanx a lot..........^^

Answer
+0
moins plus
thank you very much..now the customers problem was resolved..

Answer
moins plus
Dear Sir,

This problem is occurring from the graphic card or its driver. Please confirm the issue and indicate for further help.

Thank you.

This document entitled « green screen in youtube » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.