My Firefox wont work

Solved/Closed
usbdealz Posts 30 Registration date Tuesday August 26, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 14, 2009 - Oct 31, 2008 at 03:00 AM
 frustrated dad - Nov 29, 2014 at 09:54 PM
Hello,

My Firefox has let me down since I have last updated it. Thing is it was working perfectly before I decided to update it to have more add-ins. And now nothing works, it tells me that I have to download the latest version of Firefox but I have it already. I hate using IE itâ€(TM)s slow and I cant download properly with that. Thank you for your help.
Related:

46 responses

My mozilla firefox download settings has been changed.for this I face problems in downloading the files from net.what should I do »
easy, after hours of thinking about my problem I went to oldapps.com or something like that and downloaded version 3.0 not 3.6.3. and it fn works!
my fire fos will not open
I'm having the same problem. Going to do a clean reinstall to fix it, besides my computer needs it. Sorry I couldn't be more help. I would like to know how to fix this though.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
perfectfan2006 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday March 27, 2014 Status Member Last seen March 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 at 12:04 AM
thank you I have been at this for hours my laptop would not connect because of an lan proxy (mysearchavg) and your post work great ty ty I have my laptop back
saifi369 Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday October 22, 2014 Status Member Last seen October 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 at 12:16 PM
Hi I want to cennect to proxy server using some resource but every time it connect Firefox says "proxy server is refusing connection". What is its solution? I know about "No Prpxy" option but I want to connect to proxy.